The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Transport jointly issued a notice on the construction of a national logistics hub in 2019.
According to the "notice", a total of 23 logistics hubs listed in national logistics hub construction in 2019, the eastern region of 10 (tianjin, Shanghai, nanjing, jinhua, linyi, guangzhou (yiwu), ningbo, zhoushan, xiamen, Qingdao, shenzhen), the central region of 5 (taiyuan, ganzhou, zhengzhou, changsha, yichang), the western region of 7 (wulanchabu - erlianhot, nanning, chongqing, chengdu, xian, lanzhou, urumqi), 1 (yingkou) in northeast China, covering the land port, airport, GangKouXing, production service, business service, such as land border crossings type six types.
At the end of 2018, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Transport issued the national logistics hub layout and construction plan, proposing to build 30 national logistics hubs by 2020 to form the basic framework of the national logistics hub network. By 2025, we will build about 150 national logistics hubs, and push the ratio of total logistics expenses to GDP down to about 12%.
This "plan" once announce cause industry concern immediately, what is national logistics hub? Why was it built? How to build?
At the third China (hangzhou) international express conference on September 10, director liu tao of the comprehensive planning department of the Ministry of Transport interpreted the layout and construction plan of national logistics hub on the spot. The following is the full text of his speech:
Dear leaders and colleagues, good afternoon! It is my great pleasure to attend this meeting and exchange views with you on the work of logistics hub.
At the end of last year, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Transport jointly issued the national logistics hub and layout construction logistics plan, which is a major special plan for logistics node facilities, planning, construction, operation, development, transformation and upgrading at the national level. Below, I combine the actual development of transportation, and share with you its understanding and thinking.
Today we will talk about three questions: what is, why and how to build it.
What is the national logistics hub
When people think of logistics hubs, they think of logistics areas, freight stations, express transfer centers, land ports, road ports, etc. These are all typical logistics infrastructure or node facilities. However, to truly assume the function of logistics hub in the national logistics, many functions are needed.
In my opinion, the function of hub should not only be reflected in the agglomeration of logistics, but also in the interconnection of node facilities, optimization of transportation resources and coordinated development of related industries.
Therefore, the national logistics hub can be defined as the core infrastructure and the highest level of the logistics system. It is a comprehensive logistics hub with wider radiation area, stronger accumulation effect, better service function and higher operation efficiency. In the form of expression, it is not a single project, but a logistics cluster formed by complementary logistics node facilities, a well-connected gathering and transportation system and related industries.
It can be said that the national logistics hub has undertaken a major task of coordinating and integrating various logistics elements. In compiling the construction and layout planning of national logistics hub, we highlight three characteristics of national logistics hub:
We have planned a total of 212 national logistics hubs in 6 categories, including 41 land ports, 30 ports, 23 airports, 47 production and service ports, 55 production and service ports and 16 border ports, which basically cover all forms of current logistics hubs according to the major categories. The purpose of highlighting these themes is to make it more precisely play its advantages, accumulate resources and improve its core competitiveness.
By combining the relevant transportation channels and logistics channels, 127 national logistics hub bearing cities are selected on important channels and nodes, among which 46 are in the east, 36 are in the middle and 45 are in the west. These cities basically cover China''s major economic regions, key city clusters, important industrial corridors and transportation corridors.
We consider hub in the condition of traffic and industry conditions, with eight professional field as the breakthrough point, including modern, postal express logistics supply chain, business logistics, cold chain logistics, commodity logistics, carry back, aviation logistics, emergency logistics, promote national logistics hub with area of relevant industries, linkage and depth fusion, through the cluster development, form the hub of the economy.
Second, why to build a national logistics hub?
We have made statistics together with China federation of logistics and logistics, because they hold the annual meeting of national logistics parks every year. They estimated that there are about 1,600 logistics parks in China, which are very dense in the whole country. However, there is still a long way to go before we can achieve high-quality development, bring into full play its economic benefits, give full play to its advantages in optimizing its portfolio and play its role as a hub. Mainly reflected in the following aspects, the existing problems include:
1. Lack of overall planning and construction, and insufficient network coordination.
Departments, regions and industries, including at the national level of the logistics system of joint conference for a ministry, including large and small ten several departments, ministries and the big unit, but in all walks of life there are some integration is not enough or the lack of coordination, in overall cohesion, connectivity and match the need to strengthen in some aspects.
2. Insufficient resource integration and insufficient ecological clusters.
For example, despite the rapid development of "Internet + logistics" in recent years, there are still few online and offline integration projects. Most of the projects in the logistics park are still rented by the internal simple, scattered users are receiving single delivery, service homogeneity is serious, business complementarity and industrial chain synergy are insufficient.
3. Traditional service functions and insufficient industrial linkage.
We support for the ministry of transport construction projects done statistics, with functions of bonded, cold chain or multimodal transport project is less than 30%, most of the project is simple road site project nature, does not have the ability to integrated logistics integration, difficult to entities and the surrounding industry to establish a long-term stable strategic cooperative partnership.
In 2017, the State Council issued the opinions on promoting the logistics industry to reduce costs and increase efficiency and promote the development of the real economy, which specifically proposed to improve the layout of national logistics hubs, strengthen planning, and give support to land related policies. In this context, promoting the layout, planning and construction of the national logistics hub is a concrete measure to implement the relevant requirements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, as well as an inevitable choice for the transformation and upgrading of the logistics industry and the transportation industry to improve the quality and efficiency. Its significance:
1. As a catalyst for the coordination between transportation and industry, a national logistics hub can support economic development as well as the compatibility between transportation and trade and manufacturing powers. Develop hub economy, build invisible service facilities network on the visible infrastructure network, and turn transportation advantage into economic advantage.
2. The "glue" of seamless connection of various modes of transportation can speed up the construction of comprehensive transportation system. The national logistics hub shall connect with some logistics channels, as well as the main and branch branches, and be the continuation of urban distribution. By laying out the national logistics hub network, it can play a guiding role in the organization and operation of logistics and the adjustment of transportation structure, and stimulate the comparative advantages and combination efficiency of various transportation modes.
3. The national logistics hub is the "accelerator" for the intensive integration of logistics resources and plays its due role in reducing the logistics cost for the country. At present, the central government has issued a lot of documents, which require the reduction of logistics costs. In many cases, the board will be taken to the transportation department, for example, the highway tolls are high, or some road permits, transport permits, fines are high, or port tolls are high and so on. In fact, we have carefully analyzed that the Ministry of Transport has done a lot of work to reduce all kinds of fees, and in terms of transportation, logistics costs have been reduced by tens of billions every year.
We believe that in the future, we should vigorously promote cost reduction and efficiency increase, and the national logistics hub should also play its due role as a grab and carrier. Why is that? It can guide the logistics industry in space and organization from scattered small operation, extensive development to intensive development, integrated services and network operation transformation, can reduce the overall logistics costs.
3. How to build a national logistics hub?
I just mentioned that there are 1,600 logistics parks in China, large and small. We should say that they have a foundation of considerable scale. This is not a layout redrawn on white paper.
I would like to introduce to you the work carried out in support of logistics parks or logistics construction:
1. Build the logistics channel, unblock the national transportation artery, and expand the market space of the hub. For example we set before article 11 of the logistics channel construction plan of action, with the national development and reform commission jointly push ten longitudinal horizontal integrated transport channel, also push some pilot projects of multimodal transport, up to now there are 3 batches of 70, before the two batch of a total of 46, they expand the demonstration line for more than 260, relying on the logistics channel covering the whole country provinces and cities, to complete the container capacity more than 2.7 million teu.
2. In terms of the construction of logistics parks, we began to support the construction of multi-functional logistics parks with vehicle purchase tax from the second year of the 12th five-year plan, which was 50 or 60 million yuan according to the standard of the 13th five-year plan. So far, we have supported about 230 projects, that is to say, more than 230 projects have been invested in 160 logistics parks nationwide, with a total subsidy of 8.5 billion yuan, of which 151 projects are located in national logistics cities, covering nearly 70%. On average, there are more than 80 enterprises supporting logistics park projects, with an annual throughput of more than 3 million tons and more than 1,000 vehicles entering and leaving the park every day. Many projects are located in the industrial agglomeration area and have a good linkage with surrounding industries.
3. Improve the gathering and transportation system and improve the conversion efficiency of the hub. It mainly supports the construction of open port railway and open port highway. By the end of 2020, 75% of China''s coastal ports and 54% of inland ports should have access to railway, and the transportation cost should be transferred to railway. Many important coastal ports have basically achieved seamless connection with railways. In recent years, a lot of work has been done in promoting multimodal transport, especially container multimodal transport.
This time, we jointly issued the national logistics hub layout and construction plan with the National Development and Reform Commission. We plan to build about 30 national logistics hubs by 2020, and about 150 by 2025. In April this year, we jointly issued the implementation plan of the national logistics hub with the National Development and Reform Commission, and launched the application for the construction of the national logistics hub in 2019-2020. Many cities and the National Development and Reform Commission have reported their reports. After the preliminary review and selection, the first batch of about 20 national logistics hubs will be set up for demonstration construction, and the next batch will be set up on a rolling basis.
In promoting the construction of national logistics hub, we will surely encounter many problems that need to be solved jointly. We think we should pay attention to the following three aspects in our work:
1. Pay equal attention to software and hardware.
National logistics hub construction is not only to build a logistics park of hardware construction and the construction of information system, there are many need in terms of transport organization optimization, in order to realize the logistics hub construction and the overall urban planning and land space utilization planning of fusion rules, perfect the system of the relevant standards and strengthen the strategic alliance cooperation between enterprises, etc., or in the market-oriented mode of cooperation of community.
2. Both inside and outside.
On the one hand, it is necessary to encourage the cooperation among the participants in the national logistics hub, promote the organic integration of various elements and resources, and gradually realize the one-stop service, integrated organization and whole-process control. On the other hand, it is also necessary to smooth the circulation between the hub and the outside, and vigorously promote the transportation connection and service connection between different hubs. We will actively support relevant logistics leading enterprises in the national network layout, promote the national logistics hub to achieve network, integrated operation.
3. Combination of virtual and real.
The national logistics hub is not only the hub of physical logistics organization, but also the center of information flow processing. It is also the future and smart logistics or Internet + logistics direction to expand. One of the most important aspects is to encourage the interconnection of information.
It should be said that the national logistics hub construction significance is very important, this month we may through the outline of the CPC central committee and the state council issued by the transport power, is mentioned to build a target within the national "1, 2, 3," goods in great demand of logistics, the effect: domestic guarantee 1 day arrived, and the surrounding countries to achieve the next day, the rest of the world''s major cities to realize three days to arrive. I believe this work is also in line with the future development, internationalization and globalization of many enterprises present here. We can work together to jointly promote the construction of national logistics hub and contribute to the support of transportation construction and high-quality economic development. (source: logistics guide)